6and6in2018

Time to report on my 6and6in2018  for February.  While I didn't get to a finish, I got my top sandwiched and completely quilted, so I feel I made quite a bit of progress on this one.
This is my Mod-Mod Sampler from Block Lotto.

It was my #10 UFO in Judy's UFO challenge - my other incentive to get old time projects done.  This was begun in 2014.  All the fabrics are from my stash. I quilted each block individually. I want to bind it with leftover fabrics used in the quilt top. Determined it will be a finish before the year is out.
A closer look

The backing I chose
I'm linking to Meredithe's 6and6in2018. Do go by and see how others progressed. Link above.




5 comments:

  1. Excellent progress! Thanks again from Meredithe and me for joining us in this year's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! And a big job almost finished has to feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I remember that lotto year. It is a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...